Stay Cool with Preventive Maintenance
Over time, antifreeze/coolant can degrade, causing a loss in its protective qualities. This causes Rust, Sludge & Scale buildup in hoses, radiator, water pump, heater core and engine block.
A clogged radiator may appear okay on the outside but not on the inside!
It is vital to keep coolant flow unrestricted to help prevent overheating. Performing regular preventative maintenance on your cooling system can prevent this from happening.
Victory Lane Performance Products Cooling System Service:
- Loosens rust, scale & corrosion.
- Dissolves sludge, silica gel and oil residues.
- Fluid replacement renews critical coolant components.
- Improves coolant flow and heat transfer.
- Helps prevent overheating.
- Safe for all radiators and cooling systems.
- Safe for hoses, gaskets and recycle systems.